The acquisition, maintenance and licencing of intellectual and other property for:
- Provision of telecommunication and teleconferencing facilities for educational purposes; chatroom services and forums for social networking;
- Communications services, namely, transmitting streamed sound and audio-visual recordings via the internet;
- Providing access to on-line information and communication services, access to data networks, in particular to the internet, to internet forums, the worldwide web and to server services; providing access to mp3 websites on the internet;
- Transmission and distribution of data or audio visual images via a global computer network or the internet;
- Broadcasting of information in the fields of information technology, the arts, law and science by means of television, radio, satellite electronic means such as networks or the internet;
- Providing multiple-user access to a global computer information network; provision of access to an electronic on-line network for information retrieval;
- Provision of access to information, text, sound, images and data via communications and computer networks relating to information technology, the arts, law and science.